Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD: a full setup got £500 to spend(UK)

I can't shoot straight

Living Life to the Max! I think :P
Mar 14, 2005
Darlington
I did speek to him to check my bank details but after that he has not pick up the phone. I have only got text's off him

The funny thing is that he said he is a police man

His name is Andrew fuller

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Well i admit to the fact i can't spell, but if that last message was by a copper, can you imagine what his police reports must be like ?

Shocking grammer and really bad spelling. Police have standards for their employees !!!

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
he is also under close watch on the forum i mod on... his ip address has been noted, and any further accounts will be denied by the admin :)

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Yes really my friend got rejected for being Jewish ..... they said he had to be a complete prick to join !

Right guys......
I had a pm earlier from Nick from NA ANGELS. This is what it said:

Hello Mate,

Although you may not know me I play for the NA Angels.

I just wanted to clarify that PooBoyX does not play for the Angels. As far as I am aware he has only been to one training session and I have never actually met him.

I have pm'd Robbo and I Cant Shoot Straight to offer help seeing as I train at UCZ weekly.

Just thought I would clarify the fact he does not play for our team.

Regards,
Nick

just want to thank Nick for clearing that up and to say sorry if I caused any offence by saying he was a member of NA Angels. I was going by some of the stuff Pooboyx had on his pages and stuff.
More help offered there guys if we need it.
Nige