Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD: Cocker Barrel, 45 Grips, dye membrane pad and anything Smart Parts.

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
Hi All,

I'm after a barrel. Cocker thread. 14" length. Flexible on brand and colour but an old dye ul would be nice.
Anything between 686-692 bore wise is cool.

Also need a Dye Membrane pad.

Also need some 45 grips. Not too fussy on brand etc but would want them in decent condition and not too garish.

P.S I'm always open to hearing what anyone has got Smart Parts Ion or Shocker SFT/NXT parts/upgrades wise.

Thanks,

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
I've got 50 odd cocker barrels available, I have brand new 45 grips and SP stuff I have a while box of Impulses and a couple of IONs I'm never going to use.
Ed

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
New hogues, black
Barrels, I'll see about a Boomie, gloss or satin

Well all the bits on the IONs are ION related.... Would trade them too, I've got no plans for them

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Hi All,

I'm after a barrel. Cocker thread. 14" length. Flexible on brand and colour but an old dye ul would be nice.
Anything between 686-692 bore wise is cool.

Also need a Dye Membrane pad.

Also need some 45 grips. Not too fussy on brand etc but would want them in decent condition and not too garish.

P.S I'm always open to hearing what anyone has got Smart Parts Ion or Shocker SFT/NXT parts/upgrades wise.

Thanks,
Hey Jack, i got an SFT Shell - missing both boards, noid, manifold but if youre interested i can post pics

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
Hey Ed, when you say a Boomie do you mean the old stainless ones? Or the alloy ultralight ones like came stock on dm7s etc? If the later I'd deffo be keen. If the former not so much, never liked steel barrels tbh.

I'm also not familiar with Hogues. Google is telling me that they're real gun grips? How are they on a marker? I guess there is not much effective difference?

James: is the shocker shell mostly stock? Any aftermarket goodies on it? Also is the body break beam eyes or regular reflective eyes?

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
Hey Ed, when you say a Boomie do you mean the old stainless ones? Or the alloy ultralight ones like came stock on dm7s etc? If the later I'd deffo be keen. If the former not so much, never liked steel barrels tbh.

I'm also not familiar with Hogues. Google is telling me that they're real gun grips? How are they on a marker? I guess there is not much effective difference?

James: is the shocker shell mostly stock? Any aftermarket goodies on it? Also is the body break beam eyes or regular reflective eyes?
I have both stainless and Alu boomies, you after gloss or satin, colour ? Can anno etc.

Old ones used to be official hogues, now it's a kinda generic term... I'd like a Samsung IPhone...
Regular 2 hole 45 screw mount, what's the shooter to fit too ?

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
Satin please Ed. Not fussed about colour I'll probably just be sending it back to you in the new year sometime anyway but I guess black given a choice.

The grips are actually to go on an ion.

How much for one set of grips and one dye cocker barrel then Ed?

Last edited:

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
hybrid body - £25
shocker dye .692 back £10
ac threaded dye back .692 £10
Evolve gold bolt £1066762
15 degree vasa shocker £10
NDZ adjustable bolt guide £15
clear can £30
smart parts grips £10