Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTD: Iphone 4/5

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
hey,
i have a 3gs but am wanting a 4 or 5, so has anyone got one for sale which they have upgraded or similar?
thanks
bb

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Got an iphone4 if your interested mate ill get pics up

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
its dead easy to get iphones unlocked by the way, if you got it on a contract more than 12 months ago, call the provider and just ask them to unlock your phone so you can give it to a friend, as far as i know none of them will charge you and it is normally done within a day or so. im using a phone i got from Stoney, when he called his provider it was unlocked in about an hour, all i had to do was connect it to itunes and it then accepted any sim

Reactions: Blue Beanie

Scib

Lifetime Platinum Member
May 7, 2009
Aberdeen, Scotland
its dead easy to get iphones unlocked by the way, if you got it on a contract more than 12 months ago, call the provider and just ask them to unlock your phone so you can give it to a friend, as far as i know none of them will charge you and it is normally done within a day or so. im using a phone i got from Stoney, when he called his provider it was unlocked in about an hour, all i had to do was connect it to itunes and it then accepted any sim
Now that your said that I'm going to get it unlocked now haha :p