Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"WTD KIT>£250 tospend"

kizzyholder

Oct 27, 2005
kent
Visit site
ill try and get to reading some time with my dad-why do you think i should get proper paintballing clothes-because the camo is hard to move in?
im probs gonna get camo first then buy proper clothes later on next year.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
No reason it is just because camo is only used for woodland stuff. At tournys players wear jerseys and pants by peole like Dye, JT, Evil, Empire etc etc. It was just so you might fit in a bit better, but totally up to you people do turn up in camo every now and then

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Might also want to think about gloves as it hurts like h*ll getting hit on the hand without gloves. Most other things are luxurys that are not really needed like doo rags, cleats etc. I would and get knee and elbow pads fair soon though

kizzyholder

Oct 27, 2005
kent
Visit site
yeh it was the price really but thats not bad actually
15 punds for the top, it costs 25 pounds for the camo suit
thanks ill look into that aswell then-ill probably get a snood aswell, they are pretty handy specially as when i went paintballing the other day i got shot in the back of the head with a snood on and it cained-my own fault i pointlessly ran around a stockade because i couldnt fine the entrance-lol-ended up 3 on 1

kizzyholder

Oct 27, 2005
kent
Visit site
awww but i dont wanna get paint in my hair. lol. i shave my head a number 4 now i may grow it back to decent size lol-i have some rhino glove but they are odd sizes and are broken lol-ill just get another pair of them ebcause they are only like 8 quid