Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"WTD KIT>£250 tospend"

kizzyholder

Oct 27, 2005
kent
Visit site
i thought the hopper and goggles were better but in general you do get more and the just paintball one is a better deal because you dont really need the best of the best hopper and goggles, just a suitable one, which i think just paintballs offer gives. plus you get a battle pack pots etc and tother bits.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
The hopper is the only thing that is better, the googles not that good in fact they are special american edition so people would probably pick on you for having them. Last years proflexs are much better. I use proflexes as my normal mask but mine is this years version. If you wanted that you could probably may the difference which would probably not be much.

andyp1

Jan 27, 2005
Leeds
Visit site
just a small point here, until recently, the just paintball ion offer came with a ripdrive halo instead of the egg for the same price, so if you ask nicely, you might be able to blag the old deal (ion, 5k air, profilers, halo and some other bits £349 delivered)

without getting into any arguements here, the halo is better, because the egg will not keep up with the ion on full rebound (imo), should you be able to use it

kizzyholder

Oct 27, 2005
kent
Visit site
thanks mate
i was gonna see if i could get a mask upgrade because im going up to the shop in readin weith me dad if i get into Swarm
instead ill try and see if i can get an upgrade to a halo
thanks again for telling me that
cya