Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"WTD KIT>£250 tospend"

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Certainly would be a good upgrade. And there really is no real difference between a 04 Pro flex and a 05 one except for a bit more colour on the 05s but if you want that you can just spray it.

They may ask for the difference between the two hoppers which is £40 so be prepared for upto that difference, just to warn you

kizzyholder

Oct 27, 2005
kent
Visit site
well im going up to the shop myself and im gonna e-mail them to see if i can get the hopper upgrade before i go, if not i can try and get a bit extra whilst im there-thanks for the help though lads

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Depends how good you are to be honest. Depending on the size of their current squad they would probably let you tryout and then if you are good enough and work well with the rest of the team you are in. If not then just try another team.

kizzyholder

Oct 27, 2005
kent
Visit site
well i havent played paintballing much but i went to NRG in westerham last sunday and almost got man of the day, so im pretty sort of action prone, and like diving around everywhere.
Ill wait to get in a team before buy my gear, if i do get into swarm ill get a yellow ion lol. And i reckon i would get on well with people in a team as im pretty friendly and teamly

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
It is much easier to practise if you have your own team and to be honest marker colour is not normally a problem at. You get yellow teams playing with red markers etc etc all the time.

And it is not just you being a friendly person you need to be able to fit in well into the way they play. Or they might need only certain types of players front or back for example.

And playing with guns that can fire soooo much faster than normal rec ball guns is very different. Things like you can't run through a rope of paint whereas before you might have been able to.

kizzyholder

Oct 27, 2005
kent
Visit site
well if im told to go somewhere i will-plus im pretty fit and fats which is a bonus-im gonna join the army as an officer after sandhurst
anywho
ive alos got all winter to train up for tournies so that should be a bonus as Swarm will know that by the time the tournies come ill be trained up
I just really hope i get in