Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wtd : retro gear, markers, stuff to fix and more!! £300+ cash waiting!!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161

there ya go, i found it in pieces so i just quickly checked and im 99.9% sure its all there (its been 15 years since i last assembled one)
its still i think pretty much in the same condition i got it in. before i disassembled it it cocked and fired.
the bolt definatly needs some tlc, its gummed up with some crap or other, but i reckon it will be saveable
the pump arm looks to me like someone homemade it, the bend where it joins the bolt is a curve, im sure i remember they were a right angle.
the valve jam nut is out at the moment and the threads look good, it was in the gun when i got it but i never removed the valve as i didn't want to damage it and i didn't have the parts on hand to do what i wanted so it got shelved
the trigger mech works perfectly, ive never stripped that, is very smooth, safety works, the frame if you decide to save it needs repainting, grips appear to be the originals.
body will polish up easily but i dont wanna touch it with the valve still in.

my plan was to do a 45 frame conversion using a cocker frame which i did have but cant find :( replace the bolt and valve then tap into the side of the valve to fit an elbow so i could run it off a bottomlined co2 tank.

it could im pretty sure with the right love be restored to original or tinkered and updated a little......they look spanky in chrome but it wears off near the pump :(

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
god knows! i just had a trawl around to see if i can try and work out what they go for these days without much luck and i cant find the post i originally bought it from although it will have defiantly been on here about 5-6 years ago.
i am pretty sure i paid £35 for it back then which if that sounds in the right ball park to you ill sort the postage (it weights a fair bit, probably cost a tenner to post) and if i come across the 45 frame in the near future ill forward that to you.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
go on then jahlad, send me you pay pal info.
stuart, depends if I get another rt I have my eye on,