Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wtf!!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Eeeeeekkkk ..... never before in the field of heterosexuality has so much shame been felt by so few people [me] witnessed by soo many.... I need counseling ... :rolleyes:

But what gets me ... whenever someone exhibits vociferous anti-poofterism [which I have every right to do thank-you] then it always attracts the accusations of 'over-compensation' or 'Lady [man] doth protest too much' ..... now, ya see, I got a theory about that ..... of course there are examples of over-compensation in situations of guilt but when it comes to shirt-lifting, I don't think it applies and I also think it says more about the accuser than it does about the person displaying displeasure concerning uphill-gardening.

I think it's wishful thinking on behalf of the accusers ... yeah, that's right !!!
Wishful poofy thinking, that's what it is, nothing more than a cheap-ass accusation borne out of liking Cher or having a limp wrist .... aha, now youuuuu guys have been outed !!!!!!

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Eeeeeekkkk ..... never before in the field of heterosexuality has so much shame been felt by so few people [me] witnessed by soo many.... I need counseling ... :rolleyes:

But what gets me ... whenever someone exhibits vociferous anti-poofterism [which I have every right to do thank-you] then it always attracts the accusations of 'over-compensation' or 'Lady [man] doth protest too much' ..... now, ya see, I got a theory about that ..... of course there are examples of over-compensation in situations of guilt but when it comes to shirt-lifting, I don't think it applies and I also think it says more about the accuser than it does about the person displaying displeasure concerning uphill-gardening.

I think it's wishful thinking on behalf of the accusers ... yeah, that's right !!!
Wishful poofy thinking, that's what it is, nothing more than a cheap-ass accusation borne out of liking Cher or having a limp wrist .... aha, now youuuuu guys have been outed !!!!!!
That's what they all say.......

Reactions: Missy-Q