Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wtf!!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Look at Pete in the old days, add hair and a tash then look at the guy in the center, back :D

Eeeeeekkkkk ........Nooooo, I ain't one of them poofter Village People .....

<<<<make mental note Pete, talk in deep voice from now on especially when talking to Brummy Brian ...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
haha im just laughing at the line "poofter village people" :D

To my shame, I have to admit something; I once went to a soul concert to in London about 10 years back and unfortunately the Village People were on the same bill .... I refused to clap them on that basis my complicity in clapping may well have been construed as an endorsement for the 'light on the loafers' brigade' ... :lalala: ... unfortunately, the rest of the people there didn't feel the same way as me and the arena was filled with , whyyyy, Emmmm, Seeeee, aaaaayyy .......Whyyyy, Emmmm, Seeeee, aaaayyyyyy ..... I must also admit to feeling somewhat violated being surrounded by so many Village People 'fans' which included my sister whom I now look upon as slightly mad .... :loco: .... I hope it doesn't run in the family ... :rolleyes:

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Think a concert was bad? You should see what they get up to in the navy...
;)

I've now been inspired to make the Village People the soundtrack to my morning. This'll annoy the neighbours
:D

edit: Oh god, bad idea. That was short lived D:

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
See now although robbo says he hated that concert.............a little bit of footage has appeared on the internet....i could swear that's robbo on the back right ?
:D