Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wtf!!!!!

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Could someone paste the comment here so that I can read it please? I do not participate in Facebook... Several reasons all of which will bore you all :)

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
How do people like him get through life?
No really ... how do they survive FFS ???
I don't know :confused: What perplexes me even more is how there minds cannot process what other people are saying and that they can't interpret things at all, I mean how can people like breakwell get into a college to do a levels, when they can't even use grammar at a primary school level, there must be a league of morons or something that funds these people to annoy the rest of us :tsk: must destroy it some how :tsk:

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
I don't know :confused: What perplexes me even more is how there minds cannot process what other people are saying and that they can't interpret things at all, I mean how can people like breakwell get into a college to do a levels, when they can't even use grammar at a primary school level, there must be a league of morons or something that funds these people to annoy the rest of us :tsk: must destroy it some how :tsk:
* their ;) :p

sorry i couldn't resist!

now back on topic...
:)

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
shush for a paragraph i'm allowed to get one homophone wrong.... all though I feel like a tit now especially because I can't edit it.... Damn you Ali -.- anyway aside from my one wrong word I stick by what I said :D

oh and it's I not i haha ;)

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
you burst your own bubble by that mistake ;)
but mehh "I" and "i" is near enough the same :p

enough of that anyways, back on topic...