Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wtf?

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Tyger: what are you're arm muscles like?? my arms hurt after using pumps for one day, and i only reached liek 3-4bps slam firing!!

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
i bet tyger spends lots of late nights developing the muscles in his pumping arm!
:D

I saw a really funny cheat once, it was an automag, with a pump arm adaptor on the front, but it wasn't actually hooked up, so the guy was faking the pumping action, and hauling balls out by pulling the trigger.

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Tyger
Autotrigger / SlamFire. You hold the trigger in, and pump it. The gun fires on the forward stroke.

Then, you just pump it like a madman. Once you know how it works, and you get the rythym down, you just do it.

If it becomes an issue, I'll go get out the recording equipment....

-Tyger
yeah, my lapco has the thing where u pull the trigger in and put the safety on and the trigger stays in that place so all u have to do is pump, dont even have to hold the trigger!!!!
i found my self using more pots per game with my pump than with my cocker!!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
bps doesnt actually refer to the number of shots fired in a sec.....for example just coz my impy will shoot 14.7 (vision off and i have sound file of paul collier fireing it that fast) that does not meen that 14.7 balls left the barrel in the same second it meens that at the max speed recorded that if that speed was repeated 14.7 it would take a second to repeat

put simple 10bps does not meen the marker fires ten times in a sec it meens that at its fastest the marker fired 2 shots a tenth of a second appart

thinking about it 10 bps with a pump is not impos...would like to time myself actually, will have a blast when i finally get round to buying one again!

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Originally posted by TOOLE
Tyger: what are you're arm muscles like?? my arms hurt after using pumps for one day, and i only reached liek 3-4bps slam firing!!
It's not the size of hte muscle as much as it's the technique you use.

See, it's all how you do it. You have to hold it gently, but firmly, let it know who's in charge. Then bring your hand back, then forward, gently at first so it gets used to how you operate. Then you can start to go FASTER. Once you get into the rythym, you can start yelling out "YEAH BITCH!" or "WHOS YOUR DADDY?" or even "YOU LIKE THIS! YOU LOVE THIS DON'T YOU?"

For the pump's part, it may try to jam, don't let it. Don't short stroke, always make a full extention. It may also try to hold the load, but a skilled operator can coax even the most jammed barrel to shoot. I don't recomend slapping the buttplate, at least while you're making it work. TEnds to ruin the rythym. But once you got it goin' on, it'll sing, and you can easily mark a guy clear across the field with it.

Man... I need a cigarette....

-Tyger