Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WTS: Delta Elite + manual trigger, Dye i4 Limited Edition Black/Gold

Zarlak

Jun 17, 2012
Well I only just bought this stuff, but circumstances changed :( and need to sell it for now. Will be back once the dust settles. Pictures just as links since they're huge, can't resize them at work.​
First up, Dye i4 Limited Edition Black/Gold comes with the pouch but no original box. Item never used, mint condition. £70 all in
BT Delta Elite with Rip Clip, bought this a few weeks ago from UKScenario used, was serviced recently by previous owner but I haven't had chance to use it.​
Signs of wear and tear few scratches on the body you can see on the pictures but nothing big, removed 'BT-4' logo for added milsim purposes.​
The only actual 'damage' is to the E-grip where the actual grips are coming away slightly.​
Marker also comes with the manual trigger pictured which is brand new so you can swap them out on punter days and still use it, and also a sling. Great first marker for someone who wants to go to punter days before walk ons or both yet they won't get tired of it so quickly like your cheap starter markers.​
Will take £120 all in for the marker and trigger.​
Also open to sensible offers.​
Cheers​

Last edited:

Zarlak

Jun 17, 2012
**** you're right have just seen them on a website at £109. I bought them from Amazon a couple weeks ago at £130. They are brand new and never worn, just without the box.

But fair is fair, will price drop to £85 all in. I apologise for what must have looked like a stupid deal. Just went from my knowledge of them being £130 when I bought them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfanje

Alfanje

Jan 28, 2009
Birmingham
**** you're right have just seen them on a website at £109. I bought them from Amazon a couple weeks ago at £130. They are brand new and never worn, just without the box.

But fair is fair, will price drop to £85 all in. I apologise for what must have looked like a stupid deal. Just went from my knowledge of them being £130 when I bought them.
No worries mate, its not like you were trying to rip anyone off intentionally :)

I wouldve been interested in these as ive been after a pair for ages, but i got very lucky with a good deal yesterday. Good luck anyhow!

Reactions: zX JT Xz

Zarlak

Jun 17, 2012
Will now take £180 for marker only and £200 for marker + manual trigger.