Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wurzel Bash Today ( Thanks )

jonhaley

Jun 24, 2002
N/A
Yeah, cheers guys, it was my first Wurzel bash and it says something when you get up at 6.30, wade around in 6 inches of mud, in the freezing cold but still enjoy the day.

Sorry to the marshal in the black and white JT top who got a proper lighting up on the ridge field :) I had the red mist :p

Jon
(UK Marshals 2)

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
The sup air was nice... i liked it ... my favorite field of the day...

would not mind a tourni on that if there is air avaliable too...!

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Gummi

Played like your Nan did I? Well at least that makes me better than you! You marshall and play like a dead hamster ( and I have heard you like a hamster or 3)

Great day was good to play with the Sharks again and nice to see the Pi@s taking has not changed in 4 years.

Adrian thanks mate a) for the paint and b) for the nice conversation we had while you where driving home!

Scutty for doing the air all day. 8 hours and only 4 mins off and he has given up smoking! Would have made me start!

Tigers for excellent marshalling! Except Gummi Bear :D

And that bloke that ran it..... His name escapes me at the moment

Piper

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Another vote of thanks from one of the Monkeys...

Niall for organising the mud and the freezing conditions. Oh and a cracking tourny.

And for the following:
A few teams to look out for in the future then... Where do I put all those inflatable monkeys???
:D

Can you set up the Sup'Air more often and provide air so teams can come and train?

Liz for being an honourary Monkey for the day. (hope you feel better soon Chick!)

Scutty for the Air fills without ever complaining (black no sugar right?) And the design of the Sup'Air i believe - awesome!

Marshalls for marshalling (shame i didn't deserve two many Jelly Babies):D

Also to most of the other teams who didn't take the day too seriously...

oh and the rest of
Team Monkey Love - Mr Pink, Terry, Tom and Glen for our first official Trophy. (3rd place Div 2)

(Two of the inflatables shared my bed last night btw);)

GoatBoy

Come to Goatboy ladies...
Sep 26, 2001
West Sussex
Visit site
A Few Good Hombres and A Few Good Amigos (the mexican cousins to that UK team-A Few Good Men) would also like to add their thanks to the Campaign Team.

The organisation and facilities were very good, the marshalling excellent and we all had a top day.

Thanks to all involved

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Pipes

Well done to the PGI Sharks for having the courage to let Pipes play ... erm .... turn up at the field. I have to say the only thing rusty about you boys was Mr Pipers knees (we'll they creaked like they were rusty). Drop of WD40 should sort them out!!

Maybe a new line for Extreme Rage, cheeky git knee lubrication.;)

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
My personal highlight of the day at Wurzel Bash was the following mid-game conversation:

Judge - "Give me your gun"
Me - "Why?"
Judge - "Just give it to me"

I hand over my Shocker. Judge fires it into a tree a few times then hands it back

Judge - "Thought you had a Turbo-Board in it... they're banned"
Me - "I know... I banned them!" :D

Seemed funny afterwards but at the time I was a bit annoyed because I had someone nicely pinned down until my marker was taken away. Apologies to the Judge if I was a bit cranky with you... at least you went out of your way to make sure the rules were being enforced :)