Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Ball @ Bricket Wood?

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Bricket Wood

Guys,

This X-ball day sounded fantastic and would like to get involved but just wondered if I could have some further information.

On this X-ball day can you just go and be formed into a team with others in a similair position, or is it for teams only?

Also....

Not being part of a team, can I just go to Bricket Wood and get a day of pball tourney style, or is it reserved purely for teams to drill and practice?

Any information much appreciated.

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
Guys,

This X-ball day sounded fantastic and would like to get involved but just wondered if I could have some further information.

On this X-ball day can you just go and be formed into a team with others in a similair position, or is it for teams only?

Also....

Not being part of a team, can I just go to Bricket Wood and get a day of pball tourney style, or is it reserved purely for teams to drill and practice?

Any information much appreciated.
Hey man, not to sure about the XBall side of it but for trainings, yes you can go down any sunday without reservation and there is nearly always teams down there and are all a nice bunch of guys so if you are on your own just approach them and im sure theyl let ya join in :)

Edit: just reread your post, well its tournemant setup fields, but its more for drills/few games here and there

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Hey man, not to sure about the XBall side of it but for trainings, yes you can go down any sunday without reservation and there is nearly always teams down there and are all a nice bunch of guys so if you are on your own just approach them and im sure theyl let ya join in :)

Edit: just reread your post, well its tournemant setup fields, but its more for drills/few games here and there
Sounds good so thanks for the post. Best thing I suppose is to contact people through here first...

Anyone got any info re: the X-ball?

Gilberto

Samurai TopCats
Jan 23, 2007
Location Location
Best thing to do is get yourself down there, me and a few mates used to go down when we didnt have a team, and just join in and learn. A few of Topcats will be down on Sunday.

Im sure more info is to come regarding the X-Ball, its only just emerging from an idea..

How many fields are in use at the moment??

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
there are 7 mk storm guys there this weekend

My dad decided to get married this weekend - So the wells boys won't be training, (maybe having 3 brothers on the team is not such a good idea ;) )