X-Ball Euro Update

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
meeting

Originally posted by bozza
Hey i was only going by what i got from Niall via email. Maybe he meant next week . Either way im sure im not the only one who is Pi**ed off with the commitees indecision.
Just wish they would make up there minds so we the paying customers can get sorted.
Boz

So what would you have them do ?
The finalising of the US X-Ball was only done this last weekend, it's not a case of indecision at all, it's a case of having to wait for the Yanks to sort themselves out and then to see what we can put on considering all the problems we might come across.
The financing structure over here is vastly different and we need to address these differences or we all make fools of ourselves.

It's being done the right way !
Robbo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Robbo,

Originally posted by sykesg
any comments on my original question of if they will be running x-ball after a days millennium?:)
Gareth, there is a meeting this Sunday where we will hopefully sort it all out, there are no details as of yet simply because we did not know what is possible over here but there have been some significant events Stateside that may or may not affect how and what the Millennium can put on.
I will be on the fone to Sergei at some time during this meeting as it is imperative we keep him this side of the Atlantic for obvious reasons.
We have got to get this right because the stakes are being raised all the time Stateside and we cant afford to let this opportunity pass by or to f##k things up.
I know it all sounds a bit wishy-washy but decisions like these have to take into account every consideration and Laurent and Nial are doing the best they can with the information at hand.
I would think Nial might post something up here on Monday to try and clear things up a bit.
Pete

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Guys,

There is no point in posting anything when nothing has been decided. How can we make a decision when we have not got all the facts!

Laurent, Pete, Beard (the secretary) and I are getting together on sunday to try and work a format that can work. We have a Millennium meeting on Monday and Tuesday with all the promoters present. A vote will decide what we do. I wont be able to post until a week today (Wednesday)

PS Boz, I cleary wrote "next week" on the email..

Niall

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Hi Niall,

understood, we're just getting twitchy as to wether or not we need another player. Time's short and Tigering up another player is a long and painfull process. Just ask Ju! thats not a swagger he walks with, it's a limp.

Laters

ps that fancy dress suit was no way a dog it was a bear!:D