Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-ball scores! Inquiring minds need to know.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by dcruz
Robbo,

Do you always have to be like that when somenone disagrees with your point of view?

To clarify things:

1 - Americans are the best in Paintball - No doubt and no arguments against it.

2 - This was a MARKETING event and therefore Richmond spent the money everybody knows.

3 - If it´s a demo event - what´s wrong with being fixed? If it´s a first event, where eveything must be for the show, what better show to make USA win it on home ground...

So stop complaining about everybody´s opinion on this and do some constructive comments.

P.S - It must be from the rain you guys get in Englan all the time! :D

Diogo
1 - Did anyone deny this? Did Robbo deny this? **** he's the one who always said they were!

2 - Almost correct. This was a try out for a new way to MARKET paintball. So I'll give you the points for that, but again, has anybody argued against that? Nope....

3 - Haha! You are funny. If you want to try out a new format, fixing the games is the most insane way to do it. Richmond did not become a gazillionaire by being insane.

Frankly, I don't know why you posted this. It makes no sense.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo,
Do you always have to be like that when somenone disagrees with your point of view?
To clarify things:
1 - Americans are the best in Paintball - No doubt and no arguments against it.
2 - This was a MARKETING event and therefore Richmond spent the money everybody knows.
3 - If it´s a demo event - what´s wrong with being fixed? If it´s a first event, where eveything must be for the show, what better show to make USA win it on home ground...
So stop complaining about everybody´s opinion on this and do some constructive comments.
P.S - It must be from the rain you guys get in Englan all the time! :D
Diogo

Diogo, if you seriously think it was rigged, then you are a fool !!
It is not a matter of a difference of opinion, oh no, you can't write your assertion off as that.
Your 'difference of opinion' as you call it is as ludicrous as the Flat Earth Society or the ‘Elvis Presley is alive and well’ society.
Nah, there are only two options here, you are either playing Devil's advocate or you are fool.
I think and hope it may well be the former because I know you ain't no fool.
Laters Diogo
Robbo

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Fixed??

Not what I saw

Seriously if it was fixed the yanks would not have pulled 1/2 the strokes they did;). They played the best and thats that (USA 2 bodies in the sin bin against anyone they played and they won those games most times!!)

If my opinion can add any weight, then having seen most of the matches out there I can say the the judging was pretty fair to all teams - there was no agenda that I could see!!

Conspiracy theorists - we can do without em

Mark

dcruz

Jul 24, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
You guys are taking this way serious...

I´m here at Hewlett-Packard having the laugh of a life time. It´s August, it´s 30 degress out there so I should be on the Beach!!!

C´mon it´s Summer so dont take things too serious....
Each time I write a comment the replies come as "you´re a fool, You make no sense, bla´,blá.... " Hey this forum should be about debating things!

Now seriously I´ve heard It´s was a great tournament and event, and that the format will be replied in the World Cup.

Anyone knows anythng about this?

Diogo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
You guys are taking this way serious...

I´m here at Hewlett-Packard having the laugh of a life time. It´s August, it´s 30 degress out there so I should be on the Beach!!!
C´mon it´s Summer so dont take things too serious....
Each time I write a comment the replies come as "you´re a fool, You make no sense, bla´,blá.... " Hey this forum should be about debating things!
Now seriously I´ve heard It´s was a great tournament and event, and that the format will be replied in the World Cup.
Anyone knows anythng about this?
Diogo
Diogo, believe it or not, it's 30 degrees C here also !!
As for taking things too seriously, perhaps some of us do but it's difficult to tell what is actually meant in all of the posts.

Anyway, the world cup ?
Jerry has had the idea that he will finish the traditional World Cup on the Saturday with the NPPL / PSP champions being declared, whoever that may be.
On the Sunday, the top 8 scoring pros will be playing in an X-Ball formatted tournament in Disney in front of some TV execs who are checking it out.
This tournament has nothing to do with the NPPL / PSP World Cup and is completely separate.
Laurent too, is thinking of making the finals in Toulouse the same format; he says he has enough time to do it and just needs to work out a few details.
Should be fun for those who make it thru but the teams who do not make it ?
Hmmmmm, I think somewhere along the line some kind of X-Ball league will have to be organised but that opens up a whole new can of worms as you can imagine.
We'll see what happens.
Robbo

dcruz

Jul 24, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
World Cup with no Nations Cup X-Ball?

Robbo,

From what i´ve talked to Alvaro the idea was to have the Nations Cup again.

It would be much easier to get the teams there because most European and world teams are there already to play the tournament. So to get the Nations to play X-Ball again would be a smaller step.

And if they are going to show it to anyone it would be much more appealing with Nations rather then teams than no TV executive as ever heard of.

Diogo

dcruz

Jul 24, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
By the way....

If they are showing it to TV Executives it would be better to get USA to win it because that will bring the audiences to the channels that broadcast it!!!!:D

Hehehehehe

Loosen up.....

Diogo