Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-ball, the conspiracy(?)

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Ok that accounts for a small percentage of paintball's players. A fair portion of the top, yes, but hardly should Am A and B be left out to dry because someone decides to throw a big picnic and not have enough blanket space rolled out. I talked with one of the people instrumental in Xball and he said it to be a primarily pro oriented, exhibition type thing. The rest of the league can't be ignored or pretended not to be there.

Grilled? Yummy, preferably with some red wine, paprika, lemon pepper, and bacon bits, then topped with salsa.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Doh!

Originally posted by KillerOnion
Ok that accounts for a small percentage of paintball's players. A fair portion of the top, yes, but hardly should Am A and B be left out to dry because someone decides to throw a big picnic and not have enough blanket space rolled out. I talked with one of the people instrumental in Xball and he said it to be a primarily pro oriented, exhibition type thing. The rest of the league can't be ignored or pretended not to be there.

Grab some binoculars, KO, and see the future.

Please tell me what happens to your league [which league was that again?] when the pro teams and those operating them no longer require the operating capital provided by the great unwashed (--am teams)?

Of course that is what X-ball is aimed at, dead center. Exhibition for now but you got to start someplace.

Moo