The Home Of European Paintball

X-Ball..........The Future ?

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
hmmmmmmmmmm......

Interesting, very interesting

so instead of taking down each others points and putting all that energy to a greater good you all decide lets bitch at each other.

I only have one view, every year each country should do what Robbo did and have try outs for their national squad.

Tyger I wouldn't worry about everyone and everywhere playing X ball there will be all the same events still happening

sweet guys?:)

Rotten_Kevin

Sep 25, 2002
www.rottenpaintball.com
We have put together a local X Ball league, that has been great! We are having our championship game this weekend.
We are also in the proccess of setting up a statewide league for city vs. city X Ball.
X Ball is the definatly the future of paintball. Make a hometown team to play other towns, local media loves to cover the home town team.

Check out our site for the league details and results.
http://www.rottenpaintball.com

R

raehl

so...

Is this a 3-man version of X-Ball? It's really cool that you've put something like that together.

- Chris

Rotten_Kevin

Sep 25, 2002
www.rottenpaintball.com
The 3 man format is working great here. Since most of the local teams are 5 man, they are able to use the extra players to fill in as pit crew.

The city league that we are forming for the state of Oregon will be 5 man. The idea is that 3 or 4 teams from the same area can pool together to make a home town team and play other cities in the state.

When we approahed the local newspaer to try and get them to cover paintball in the sports section, they said that they did not consider paintball a sport. After telling them about X Ball and giving them all of the info on it they changed their tune and said that they would consider covering it after it gets established!

R

raehl

Yeah, so Tyger....

When we going to talk about this in person?

- Chris