Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Ball Trials- Northern Results

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Yeah yeah, rub it in to us poor non UK types....:D

Seriously, I for one am rooting for you guys, since there isn't a Dutch team to root for, and my ties with the UK are pretty close (lived there for a short while and all), so I hope that whoever makes the team raises hell at the event!

PHIL (KELLY'S)

Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
It was a great day and I think that it proves that the UK has got some awsome players they just needed a day like Sunday to prove there point. The six guys were of exceptional standard.

Robbo, please contact me mate, after some advice on my game.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Cheers bra

There's definately more to come form Al Machine™ and THE Machine™ at that. Bit of a chat, bit of a sort out and we'll be tearing fools up.

Me main man Latham ripped chumps lefty and righty too, you got the eye of the tiger bro, it's the thrill of the fight....

The DMA's are comin, can I get a.....

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Excellent

Just to say what a brilliant days ballin, if you are in two minds about going for the trials, well, GO, it is a brilliant days playing against some top qaulity players, playing alongside the likes of Moomin, Stoney, the Banzai boys and JCS Imperial was fantastic, well done to all involved.

See you all at Mayhem.

Sid

P.S. Robbo, from a man with your talent and experience to tell me I can play ball is a real compliment, thank you.

Hopefully people now realise the Scots can actually play ball.

See you all again soon......might go to the Southern Trials just to play again :)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Hell, it's a big up for all of you.

If I was being completely honest, when we went originally went we had expected to see one or 2 stand out players who would get an automatic place with a few others we might ask back.

However, we couldn't have been more wrong! :) (which was a good thing :) ). Getting it down to the provisional 10 was hard enough, getting down to 6 was even tougher. Any one who was there can vouch for the number of time Robbo, Ledz, Truter and I had to stand huddled around to try and come up with reasons for or against certain selections, and for the record Robbo didn't always get his way :p.

The other BIG thing was the attitude that everyone seemed to play with. Win, lose or draw everyone had a great time, got loads of games and above all - people were supportive of what we are trying to do of selecting the best possible team to give us the best shot of winning this thing. Props to you all for that one.

So - Southern trials here we come :)

Oh, and Truter can hold a clipboard like a Pro :D

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
SID

I think Robbo was takin the piznit outta you, we all know your game stinks :D

Just kiddin dude, we all also know that you're a lot bigger than me.

You were rippin some **** up on Sun mate, the game we played against eachother was particularly goooood.

By the way, I shot you first sonny. ;)

pestilence

www.ppemporium.com
Jul 6, 2001
Cambs, England
WWW.PPEMPORIUM.CO.UK
Congrats guys ....

A big well done to all those that made it thtrough to the next stage. Just a shame I'm outa action for the next six months :mad: I'd have loved to come over and 'ad a go!

Keep up the good work boyz!

P.

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Al Ding Ding Woods

Mr Shiznit Woods,

Let me think now, if your ass wasn't hanging out in the first game then I wouldn't have shot it off and the bunkering, well, had to give you some glory sitting on your ass behind the rocket waiting on the wrath of Sid coming down on you ;)

Well done on the final 10 mate, but hey, I did get you first, scores on the doors,

Sid 2 - 0 Al Woods

C Ya soon mate.

Sid