Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by manike
So who are playing? how many teams in total? we need more X-ball info :D

manike

There are 8 teams here, England, Russia, Portugal, Sweden, Canada, Germany, US and last but not least, the Froggies.

We play at 1.00pm today (6.00pm your time) and play after Portugal V Canada and The Frogs V Sweden.
All the X-Ball participants were taken out to a banquet dinner last night where The TV companies got to film all us lot scoffing and talking **** all night.
A presentation was done to present the game and its rules to both the teams and media.
It was all heady stuff that's for sure as we were all autographing shirts and being filmed and stuff like that !!!!
Some of the young guys on the team couldn't believe it all and I gotta say, at times, nor did I.
Paintball truly has come of age thanks to Richmond, it remains to be seen what happens after X-Ball :)
Engerland, Engerland, Engerland !!!!!!!!!!
Robbo

fierce

Dec 27, 2001
Good luck to England!

I guess Germany and England can go home after two games.

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
Well what can I say ?
Last nite was without doubt the best nite outside of paintball for an evening they bestowed free stuff like it was coming out my ears free bar, free food, this northerner was impressed !
(ps. felt like a god)

So to the morning, can not belive we have Germany, how cool ,
Sweden and France first match both having problems, just getting here, France had all their kit go missing and Sweden having their van towed away from the airport !!

And even worse, Robbo was approached by a Sports agent last nite and was asked to sign up to a deal where the agent represented him for sponsorship deals with companies like Coca Cola, Oakley and Nike.
Will we ever hear the last of it ?

Chris