The Home Of European Paintball

X-Ball Update

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It's 6.00 am here on the Thursday, I can't sleep :(
The team are really getting psyched up as we have Germany in our first game and we have just heard that Ricmond has to make two five minute promo vids for the TV Networks out here (as a presentatoin package) and the TV companies wanted two games particular showcased, and these are, the Russia v US game and our game against the Germans...should be fun :)

But what isn't fun, is the methane factory I have in the bed next to me in the room. In all of my years of travelling abroad, rooming with hundreds of different people, there is one man alone who now stands head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to bodily noises.
It's like sleeping (or trying to sleep) next to a frikkin steam train, his snoring is like nothing I have ever heard before, he farted contiuously thru the entire night and infected the room with the foulest smelling stench that I swear, could be seen gradually discolouring the wallpaper.
His identity ?
None other than Ledz, who else ?
Ant and I are both sharing with Ledz at the moment but I think it may well be a good time to seek alternative shelter lest we fall victim to Ledzy's ass.....Hmmmmmmm....:(

I will try to keep u guys and gals (do girls actually 'play' paintball? :) ) updated as to how things go.
But just to piss u lot off a bit, the weather here is like 80 degrees :)
Laterz Mortalz
Robbo

Northy_Delta

stop bitchin start playin
Aug 5, 2002
Harrogate AKA Toytown
Visit site
for one of the promo vids record ledz having his beauty sleep to prove to the world that he creates these noises. im sure it would make facinating viewing :( like one of those nature programes.
mmmmmm........anyway good luck.:D

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Do we know if any TV channels have expressed an interest in X-Ball? if you hear anything can you let us know?I'm sure enough people here know people in the States who can tape it for us.

cheers, tb-303

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Alien always reconed I was the worst snorer he new:D but I don't fart continuously as well:D good luck guys hope you gave the krauts a tonkin';) :D
perhaps you should make Ledz share a room with tha Americans:D they'll never be able to play after that.....:D

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Yo! Pete!

If you need to get away form Ledz, let me know. I have a hotel on the other end of town, and I can't hear or smell him from here. I'll clear it with the wonderful wife, we'll have dinner, we'll have a CIVILISED chat, and after we'll loan you a piece of floor to crash out on!

If you thnk of it, We're playing our first game bfore yours. Feel free to wander over to PumpPlayers.Com's first game if you got a minute. I got something for ya.

-Tyger

RePete

Imature member
LOL...Regarding Pete's comments above regarding trying to get some sleep with Ledz in the room. The one thing I have learned in travelling to Paintball tourneys is...Sleep is important. Find the snorers and lock them in a room together. I've spent more than a few nights on a couch in the room's living room trying to get some Z's.

Cenobite

Prize Muppet
Apr 18, 2002
Warwickshire, UK
www.cenobite.co.uk
I can sympathise Pete, I have a mate who when we camp, has the most horrific snoring habits. He sounds like he a suffocating lion or something much bigger. Every minute or so he will stop breathing sounding like he has died.... Then suddenly breath again very loud. Farting is also a speciality....

For the first few hours you worry he is dead, for the further hours of the evening you begin to wish he was.......

So I know how that feels.....

Matt.