Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-ball Versus 7man

Q Tsunami

Apr 29, 2004
Visit site
After reading all the debates regarding how X-ball is better than 7man because that’s what the pro’s play, I would like to comment.

I personally would love to give X-ball a go, I do believeif we are to take paintball to the general public as a workable sporting format this is the way.
But at Tsunami’s level we could not compete with any of the teams that currently play X-ball and would get our arse’s handed to us every single point.

As a div 2 or Am B team we are required to play our competitive paintball at the 7man level, which leaves us at tourneys like Campaign Cup playing the less glamorous (to most people on these forums) fields where the audiences cannot get involved, which has caused people to slate the 7man side of Campaign as without atmosphere.

Why not try a 7 man format where the spectators can communicate with the players?

Or dare I say it could someone maybe run an X-ball tourney for us lowly Novice, Am B and Am A players who are too slow, too ugly or like me all of the above and just don’t have the skills to enter the X-ball open with our teams.

Lets try and get the crowds involved with the Novice and Am games more.
:p