Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Ball

Hmm this arguement is going round in circles.

Anyway since no one else is contesting it then the MPAL can call themselves the best toruney in the world if they like.

As seems to be the case with many paintball organisations its only words and words are all they have....to take my...heart away.....

err ignore that last bit
:eek:

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by Steve Hancock
I don't know much about the D7's so it would be unfair to critise them, but:

- who marshels for them? Is it teams that play the series?

- Have there been any thefts from the players area at the D7?

- Whats the netting like?

- Have they got major out of industry sponsorship?

- And do they really attract as much publicity?

Genuine questions, although i have guesses for the last 2.
Steve,

Just go to the event and see for yourself (you ain't going to believe what we post or tell you anyway cos we're all evil nasty Britball haters :rolleyes: ). Netting, Marshalling etc etc all as good as the PA (since this appears to be your only yardstick). To be honest you and a whole lot of others have sold out on the alter of your last two points. Your all so obsessed with these 2 points, your no longer ballers or even sports people, just vain. If that's all that matters you win.

Nuff said really.

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Originally posted by Steve Hancock

- Have they got major out of industry sponsorship?

So which way round does tha dollar flow in the Sky deal?

I mean, I could pay someone to film a tournament- is that sponsorship?

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
D6 - The sponsorship i mentioned was the Motarola deal.

Stongle - I would take your word for it if you aswered any of my questions. I might debate your interpretation or valuations. But i doubt you would lie about anything.

Being as i'm not even playing that league how does its success relate to my vanity, its to do with wanting the sport to progress. Those aren't the only things that matter by any stretch of the imagination. And yes only being interested in those would be wrong, and bad for the sport. However ignoring them doesn't help the sport in any way. In fact taking them in to account as part of the biger picture, as i said will help develop the sport.