Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-ball

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Hey Baca,

If Bob has anything useful to say, I ain't scaring him off, but all he contributed to this thread was more or less saying so-and-so is an a**hole, and does *&%%# with his mother. Poeple like that will not be in the light while I'm holding the switch. :D

Where did Raehl dog you and Teej? I musta missed that...
Sorry to make you even more worried about conspiracies than you already are ;) , but I did not delete any post of yours. I deleted three posts, from two different people. So like the song goes "wuzn't me".
Makes me wonder who it was though.....

Oh, and if you call my mom Louise again, Ill sock you one. :p

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Hey Baca,
If Bob has anything useful to say, I ain't scaring him off, but all he contributed to this thread was more or less saying so-and-so is an a**hole, and does *&%%# with his mother. Poeple like that will not be in the light while I'm holding the switch. :D
Fair enuf--I didn't see that post but you also removed one of his where he only said Raehl didn't have a clue and as that's generally my opinion as well I was just wondering when the madness will end . . .

Where did Raehl dog you and Teej? I musta missed that...
Sorry to make you even more worried about conspiracies than you already are ;)
He keeps saying I don't know what I'm takin' about and I do, I do, I do, I do so :D know what I'm talkin' bout

Oh, and if you call my mom Louise again, Ill sock you one. :p
Honest mistake. That's what Piper told me. :confused: :rolleyes:

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Talk about your degenerating threads

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
So Bob ain't banned, he just needs to keep cool - or he be sleeping with Luca Brazzi and da fishes...capiche?
Ah, yes, the sound stylings of Luca Brazzi and the Fishes. Not really a Big Band fan myself. Didn't know Luca or the Fishes were switch hitters, kinda creepy. Does everyone who gets banned hav'ta sleep with Luca?
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
And you don't know what you're talking about Cow...
Et tu, Maestro?

R

raehl

The fun in that is...

reading what everyone else "predicts" and laughing to yourself at how... silly it is. ;)

I'm all for the fun of making predictions. Great for-fun activity. Still not something to take too seriously.

As for personal attacks, I steer clear of those - quick way to lose an argument and otherwise make yourself look like a dip.

- Chris

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Back to the thread

Somebody recently wanted to know who was reffing X-Ball. Word is AA2's plus some Pro refs will be handling those chores.

But then I's just having fun making my little predictions . . .;) :rolleyes:

[Oops! Wrong thread. This answer belongs in "PSP at it again!" thread. Consider this a tease to get you to come on over.:rolleyes: ]

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
i was only guessing which teams and sponsors would be in x-ball and world war 3 breaks out.

2min penalty in the sin bin

:D