NUTS!!!!!!

BAD COMPANY
TRAUMA
STRANGE
AFTERSHOCK
AVALANCHE

bet you wouldnt tell me if i got it right anyway

:D

p.s there only so many options its just a matter of time.

can i change my star colour or am i being stupid

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Brass eagle = avalanche
national=dynasty
draxxus=Trauma
smart parts=strange
pmi=aftershock
paintball sports=ground zero
dye= Sc ironmen
kingman= bad company

8 teams 8 sponsors:p

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Somebody's been visiting--

Originally posted by Baca Loco
another p-ball site so that somebody has at least two right and possibly more.;) :p
c'mon now we all visit other p-ball sites you know we're all sluts at heart!! :D :D :D

Paul.

P.S. how long before the Viking review goes on-line? ;)

{Mr. Beeg could probably tell ya but I know nothing. Ghost Cow strikes again!]:D

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Baca

me visiting anoter site hmmmmmm

i know the silly sod who posted those two teams too.:p :p :p

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
baca

i cant be far off!! :D
[Silly sod indeed! :) Assuming your eight turn out to be the final 8 you're close but still not 100%. The REturn of Ghost Cow. :D ]

R

raehl

You came all the way over here from pbnation to post that?

But apparently you missed the part where I specifically stated I didn't know anything. That's old news. :)

The main point I was driving at, which I may not have conveyed right the first time around, was that it behooved everyone to take anything they read on a web forum with one very large grain of salt. Chances are that anyone who is truly "in the know" is also smart enough to shut up about it.

Food for thought.

Oh, and Bob, you're not so lucky - Thurday->Saturday we're *AT* the "real" NPPL site. We're all going to have a good time, maybe some people will want to come over and watch.

- Chris

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Hooray!

Another thread that degenerated into a shouting match. Thankfully I have some nice, shiny buttons that I can push in order to set things straight. A few posts have been deleted, someone has been 'spoken to', and someone has been banned.
For the record, I am getting sick and tired of people that think that a meaningful discussion means calling eachother names. The worst example took place in this thread, with someone reverting to including another person's mother in the namecalling. This someone is now no longer welcome on these boards. Baca is the moderator that keeps things tidy in the tournament section, I am the moderator in charge of crowd control. Ya'll better behave is all I have to say.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Geez Louise, Bud

(I'm sure sombody's mama is named Louise, am I in trouble too?)

Don't be scaring Bob away now, especially as I made an effort to bring him to the light. :)
And then you go and leave Raehl's posts up dogging me and the Maestro? :p What's is the Forum world comin' to? :rolleyes:

And, hey, wait a minute, I didn't call anybody anything and I'm missing a post in this thread too! Bud, you got some 'splainin' to do!! :(