Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-ball

And in a way, this could solve a lot of tha gripes with PSP/NPPL - I.E. because the big team owners are the PSP promoters, and their teams will be playing outside of the PSP, it eradicates calls of bias by promoters toward their own teams...cos I don't expect for one second that any of tha promoters will step away from promoting their NPPL events.

Now watch all tha Ams/Rookies moan that they don't get to play aginst tha Pros anymore, when really they should be delighted cos tha focus and interest at PSP events will shift toward them and they will have more power and influence...:)

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Elementary my dear Watson

Originally posted by Nick Iuel-Brockdorff

that leaves the following major teams in no mans land - and a NPPL with a heavily depleted Pro section:

Strange
Dynasty
Lockout
Rage
Fusion
Jacksomville Warriors
OBR
Should I take my bow now, or will you all still say I'm wrong?

Ok, a thought on this from me.

"Dynasty" is Chuck's team. Chuck works for National. National owns X-ball in so many words. Dynasty goes "X"

Jacksonville Warriors, I call them for "X" becasue of hte PGP connection. Paul announced this year's X-Ball. His connectoins to Diablo can't hurt. And, anyone notice they're shooting Cockers and not Automags (breaking away from one of hte ONLY AGD sponsorships!?!) Anyone else ask questions? I call JW going "X".

In fact, anyone who has a strong relationship with NPS (Shooting 'timmys, having a STRONG Diablo sponsorship, and so on) will lean heavy to the "X". The people with OTHER sponsorships will go wher the money says they will.

Paintball is so transparent sometimes...

-Tyger

Recoil

EBlade *fap*
Apr 26, 2002
Coventry
Visit site
Re: Elementary my dear Watson

Originally posted by Tyger
Jacksonville Warriors, I call them for "X" becasue of hte PGP connection. Paul announced this year's X-Ball. His connectoins to Diablo can't hurt. And, anyone notice they're shooting Cockers and not Automags (breaking away from one of hte ONLY AGD sponsorships!?!) Anyone else ask questions? I call JW going "X".
Does this mean that AGD will not have a connection to X? I sincerely hope thats not the case, they are producing some great stuff at the moment and really seem to be clawing thier way back.... to be "shut out" of probably one of the biggest things to happen to paintball would surely not do AGD any good at all....

Teams change gun sponsorships all tha team - I don't think anyone will be shut out of anything, but if it's only 8 teams, and they all shoot one marker, then you ain't gonna get every company represented. Tho teams like Shock will probably continue to use whatever they want, the rest would be what...

Lanche - Dark Angel IR3
Dynasty - Cobra IR3S
AA/Strange - Strange Impulse
GZ - GZ Timmy
Bob's Men - Dragon Timmy
Ironmen - Matrix
BC - Spyder

Don't buy tha Jax thing, but we'll see...

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Cocker's and bushmasters can also be found on the Aftershock team in the SFL versions.

I don't expect to be seeing the Excalibur or Viking at that level although they are very good markers.

manike