Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Factors "The Roster"

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Has anyone been keeping up with this?

Honestly, I've been a fan of X-Factors since the first Roster, this season has been more captivating for me though! If you want player stories, Jesse Stephens fight to try and stay on, Zach Wakes penalty plagued season, development of an talented Demitri Ninios and the veterans of Xfactor make it incredible watchable paintball.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/theroster

What are your guys thoughts?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Loved the first season of it! Always liked Xfactor as a team, and the first season really captured the ride of the season. Not seen series two yet, as when I last looked, you had to pay to download it... is it worth the money?

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Absolutely, I think it's about $8 for the entire 6 part season, I'm a student and even I stretched that far! haha.

I also love the reckoning series from der der, another pay to download, but totally worth it

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Watched both S1 and S2... happy to pay to watch them. Also a fan of the derder Reckoning Series 1 & 2 as well, paid for all of them as well

Provides an insight into the mechanics of running a pro team, but to be honest I would watch any paintball I can! ;)

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Watched both S1 and S2... happy to pay to watch them. Also a fan of the derder Reckoning Series 1 & 2 as well, paid for all of them as well

Provides an insight into the mechanics of running a pro team, but to be honest I would watch any paintball I can! ;)
I really enjoyed the dynasty reckoning "Grit" I truly think they gave a good insight into their team and how it operates, watching ryan and ollie blow up at each other, think the only one that I didn't really love (still enjoyed though) was the 187 one

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
I'm glad someone asked if it was worth the money, cos that was going to be my question! I think I'll wait till nearer to Christmas once coursework is out the way, then have a "Roster day" and sit and watch them all! :)

Reactions: Dave284

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I'm glad someone asked if it was worth the money, cos that was going to be my question! I think I'll wait till nearer to Christmas once coursework is out the way, then have a "Roster day" and sit and watch them all! :)
In my honest opinion, most videos like this are worth the small amount that is charged. It's honestly minuscule in terms of content you get, you honestly get a good insight into the pro teams.

Reactions: frobinson

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
ive been keeping up with it, paid the money for it and its delivered. i like the insight you get into a pro team setup, the selection process and I honestly hope eclipse do more! was rumors of aftershock for series 3!?

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
ive been keeping up with it, paid the money for it and its delivered. i like the insight you get into a pro team setup, the selection process and I honestly hope eclipse do more! was rumors of aftershock for series 3!?
If this is true it would go one of two ways; A really good documentary on a team that have under-performed for a long time now; or a disappointment as their results have been. With ETV Dan at the helm I'm sure it would be the first, however

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
If this is true it would go one of two ways; A really good documentary on a team that have under-performed for a long time now; or a disappointment as their results have been. With ETV Dan at the helm I'm sure it would be the first, however
well it was in a podcast that one of the producers said that they were thinking of approaching the team now that it has been rebuilt... and that it would be stupid off them to refuse....? but yea, the players the access they get brilliant, but i don't think it would run in quite the same way, they might have a big trail like x factor had, or maybe more of a focus on the history of the team to its present state, but either way i agree