Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Mag C&C opinions please

mark5evo

Just and Old Git
May 19, 2002
UK - Midlands
Right then - I have an Ir3 at the mo and am considering going to an X-Mag fade c&c with warp and centre feed module option. Opinion anyone ?

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Well, this has been done quite recently - but seeing how I love the sound of my own voice (typing?)

I love mine - Reliable, very quick (even without Trigger bounce;) ) and as accurate as the paint allows:D

Now over to Gaff :p

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
If you want to go warp, then why take a center-feed?? If I had the money i'd for sure take an extra look on the X-mag...

But what is the thing with those grips?? Don't seem to be very fancy??

Pinky

mark5evo

Just and Old Git
May 19, 2002
UK - Midlands
the centre feed is a module that can replace the side feed for warped in about 15 seconds this way if a ball bursts in the warp feed you can go to standard feed - Thats as I understand it anyway :confused:

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Yeah, but on Automag.org forums, there are some nice people that will make custom grips (and Battery packs) in any colour/design you want - cheaper than Stickies too:)

Centre Feed is a good option - I have both, sometimes I like the Warp, sometimes not.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
In my experiance they don't break paint, without using RT mode I couldn't rip on it that easily.
The level 10 bolt is a bit fiddly for my liking, with orings wearing in and then leaking then having to change carriers etc etc.
Overall good marker, IMO theres better out there for less money.

Paul.
:)