Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Mag.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Paul_collier
Nice markers, although I found the level 10 to be a bit fussy. I'd get a good carrier oring fit then after a few 1000 shots it'd start to leak, so I'd got to a smaller carrier and the same thing would happen again.
As I said I found it all a bit too fussy.
One of the main reasons I sold mine was because they are a pretty expensive marker, for a lot less money I found I could get more performance and a marker that I found easier to rip on and required less maintenance.

Paul.
:)
You must have got a bad `un Paul ,the only problem I have with the carrier O rings is when the Xmags left a week or so without being fired they tend to leak for the 1st 50 or so shots till they bed in.
Maintenance ?,I still use the old Mag method of spraying a bit of silicon spray down the air line and then gasing and dry firing,I hardly take the valve out nevermind anything that resembles "maintainance"

I do agree on your comment about price,as they are expensive but so are many other markers and as for ripping try one with 2.22 software...fastest thing on the field at the present,look at Storms results:D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by TyroneD.Ni
so is the trigger fast? heard its a bit heavy? can u buy a diff frame/trigg? how much to get one in the uk.

Are you sure you mean the Xmag ?, as the trigger can be made as heavy,light ,long ,short,quick or slow as it suits you !!!

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Philip
I can vouch for the speed, me and him walked into the open at the big game....2 of us against about half the south team :D
Well I'd hate to open up the whole North \South thing again,but we were lucky as they were a bunch of FAGS !!!:p :D

Skeet

Platinum Member
Yo Fleisher and Phillip!
How you guys doing?
Have either of you seen/know where I can get the ULE trigger or the little roller thing that goes in an Intelli DBL trigger?
Quite fancy them for my RT. Have sent Manike a PM about them too.
Hope your all good.
Cheers
Gaz

P.S. Phillip..What have you done with the SniperII?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Fleisher
You must have got a bad `un Paul ,the only problem I have with the carrier O rings is when the Xmags left a week or so without being fired they tend to leak for the 1st 50 or so shots till they bed in.
Maintenance ?,I still use the old Mag method of spraying a bit of silicon spray down the air line and then gasing and dry firing,I hardly take the valve out nevermind anything that resembles "maintainance"

I do agree on your comment about price,as they are expensive but so are many other markers and as for ripping try one with 2.22 software...fastest thing on the field at the present,look at Storms results:D
I dunno about bad un, I changed three carriers in total, maybe I was doing summit wrong?? either way more hassle then I can be arsed with lol :)
Whats new on the 2.22? Higher ROF cap??

Paul
:)

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Erm,no ROF cap:D ,plus self priming warp,some timing\dwell mods etc. it just gets faster everytime...maybe its getting a bit too fast tho':(

Mr Sosta does that much development ,my Xmag spends more time at AGD getting upgrades than it does getting used:D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
Yo Fleisher and Phillip!
How you guys doing?
Have either of you seen/know where I can get the ULE trigger or the little roller thing that goes in an Intelli DBL trigger?
Hope your all good.
Cheers
Gaz

No idea m8,though on the subject of ULE ,the 1st run of Mag bodys have had manufacturing problems mainly on the `cocker threads ,but the next batch will be spot on.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
Yo Fleisher and Phillip!
How you guys doing?
Hope your all good.
Cheers
Gaz

The ULE trigger isn't available to buy yet - people who attended the AGD tech class at the IAO were given them for free (nice!), I reckon they should be out in the states soon, dunno if/when AGD-E will have them for sale. If you've got a classic RT you might have a problem - your valve needs to have two o-rings above the on/off, the older RT + Retros only had one and apparently won't work with the ULE trigger.

Roller triggers never really took off, they sold a few then I think a dealer purchased the rest (dunno who) - best bet is to check the classifieds on Automags.org to try and get one second hand.

Fleisher - I didn't think there were any problems with the barrel threads on the ULE bodies - just with the detents sticking slightly too far into the body?

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
I heard about the detents,but I also heard,from the horses mouth;) ,that the threads were a bit odd on some of the bodys making them unable to take some brands of barrels:confused:

Still when they do come on song they may be worth buying ,but then again an Xmag body's only about £20 more.