Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Valve leaking

The Don

THE AGD GUY, THE MAG MAN.
Jul 27, 2004
YORKSHIRE
Visit site
ok, im not getting much help from AGD so i though you guys could help me out. i have an RT pro which is leaking from the X-Valve forgive my lack of knowledge but here goes..... the main leak is coming from the hole situalted around the valve above the ule trigger, thingy! and theres a slight leak coming from the thread which screws the two halves of the whole valve together. if its related to the level 10 bolt, im stuck on that too because its in pretty tight and i dont want to damage anything. HELP ME PLEASE. :mad: :D

Skeet

Platinum Member
Make sure the twi halves are screwed together properly...if not, replace tyhe large oriung that is on the back half, about an inch across nearly..also...check the O-Ring on the ON/off assembly (where the ULE bit is)...should be one on the on/off bottom..also will be one at the top on the on/off pin as well...tho im not familiar with the ULE mod.

The Don

THE AGD GUY, THE MAG MAN.
Jul 27, 2004
YORKSHIRE
Visit site
ive checked the o rings and none of the are visualy damaged, i also checked the valve was screwed together properly, the are two white line's one on each half so you know when its right, but im gonna check the on/off assembley and pin, just the minute i know what they are, so im off to google, thanks for the tips :D

seemed like a tought question, didnt get as much feedback as id hoped, but hopefully what you said should do the trick, thanks again. keep an eye out for this post coz it is doesnt work, i'll proberly need your hepl again. ;) thanks

Skeet

Platinum Member
Indeed...I did Mags before I did Cockers..I'm about the same on both!!

The On/Off, if you look at the bottom of the valve is the square brass bit with the pin going through the middle...hook it all out with a pic, or screwdriver...the brass section should also unscrew...be VERY careful with the ULE on/off pin, as its mega skinny and they are £16 each!!

Retro Valve