Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

x7 neebie looking for first walk on

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Hi i'm gaz from Reading

Well after buying it second hand with some extras and learning so much about this marker it's all back together and works amazin now (so smooth and the cyclone is working perfect).
Removed all the excess oil that killed all the rubbers and now got sleek everywhere and new rubber.
Mods
Duel trigger
Squishy paddles
Remote line
Response Trigger Kit
Smart Parts Progressive Rifled 14 barrel
X36 Folding Stock (i wont be using this as it makes the gun to big)
x36 Foregrip
x36 Carry Handle with sight
shortmag
QEPH rap4
Lightening rod
Vortex mod
Howitzer Bolt
Tac Top
2 low profile hoppers
Spring Upgrade kit
adjustable laser (for fun)
Pure energy fiber wrap 68 4500 bottle
valve protector
NX bottle bag

Got the freak barrel kit coming and a couple of extras

Just looking for my first walkon in the Berkshire area now. Anyone got any places?

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
You could try Skirmish in High wycombe mate, not that far from you. Only about 30 minutes by car.
Its always a great laugh down there with a bunch of helpful lads and some great fields.

They are holding their xmas walk-on this sunday coming (14th dec) if you want to play as soon as you can.

Ash.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
There's also the Campaign monthly Walk one this sunday - if you can get down to Basingstoke I might be able to offer a lift up?

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
That marker was second hand off ebay so i got it cheap but there about 250+ the addon's

Thanks for all the places i can't make this weekend as i'm 160 miles away atm :(

I'm going to book weekend warriors for the first sunday of jan

Then i'm there again the friday afterwards on a standard day.

Just waiting for my new camo flex 8 and i've just fitted a egrip to the tippmann and set that to 25 bps