Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X7 No air

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
I recommend buying nothing until you have tried pushing the hammer down the current powertube and confirming a tight fit that cant be fixed with correct orings....

Reactions: fella

fella

Oct 9, 2016
I have changed the seal on the metal thing in the power tube and its firing much better.May need to play around with a few seals and see how I get on.It still only fires one shot when you cock the gun and the rotater is not working.

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
Have you checked also if the hammer will fit into the powertube without use high Forces ??? The hammer should dive in the powertube may 1/2 Inch and not just hit the top of the tube !!!

The seal you changed normaly never get damaged, an example: in my Model98 it´s still the first one and she is over 17years old.

Get a stock powertube and i´m pretty shure if you have assembled everything right she will run !!! ;)

How noob you are ??? Shure a metal powertube got a longer lifetime but the stock one isn´t that bad and your hammer will fit 100%, i´ve changed at my A5 may 3 times cause it broke but the last one is now ca. 5years in use without any Problem !

fella

Oct 9, 2016
Just had another play and I just worked out the trigger behind the gun is not betting any air.It only fires once off the trigger.

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
The Response Trigger Piston behind the Trigger Needs pressure to work, there is a very small screw at the area where the hose gets into the gripframe to adjust the pressure. Need to Play with the Setting screw to find your personal Setting !!! (turn left for much and right for less Trigger push Forward)

If your valve still opens not enough then you will have not enough pressure to make the cyclonefeed and Responsetrigger work right !!!

fella

Oct 9, 2016
I have just been playing with that screw.The gun works best with the screw right in and left for ten minutes with the gas on.The piston behind the trigger then comes under pressure but doesn't attempt to fire a second shot.I'm getting there slowly.

fella

Oct 9, 2016
I won a body off eBay but it still hasn't arrived.I'm hoping it has a power tube in it.I was busy selling my Lada Niva this week but I'm on it very soon.