Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X7 phenom

G-esus 86

Jan 15, 2014
Hi Ive just purchased a x7 phenom m16 just wondering if and wot kinda barrel would be good for me too buy to improve my marker? Any suggestions..... Plus I'm a newbie to all this and I'm worried my marker will be too bulky for woodball and speed ball as all other markers are so small, need advice any help gratfull.

Huffy

May 16, 2011
the phenom is a great marker but not practical for speedball due to its size weight.but for woodsball its superb. barrel choices are endless hammerhead barrels are a very popular choice but they are quite expensive try looking for a lapco barrel or a couple of them with different bore sizes, length is not too important but don't be fooled into believing longer is better a good length is between 12-16 inch

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Stick with Standard barrel on an X7 I have one and it's perfectly fine, seriously wouldn't bother, the amount you can spend on this marker is more than buying a better one.

Jamie Loader

Jan 3, 2013
London
I use an X7 as well, you wont find it too bulky. Barrel wise I went for a Straight Line barrel, gives better accuracy, and very reliable. Should have a look at one of them