Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X7 Vs A5???

FU84R

FU84R
Jun 15, 2008
OXFORD
OK her we go, my 1st marker.was gona get A5 from rob (PB direct reading).
but came across X7 on ebay 4 a good price.the A5 seems to have more mods tho? is it worth it?

PaintBaller.ie

Richie B
Aug 28, 2006
Ireland
www.paintballer.ie
A-5 all the way... if its the new type with the double holes for R/T and Cyclone. X-7 is just a lighter A-5 with more plastic bits really.

Try both before you buy is the best thing. Oh, what was the price by the way?

FU84R

FU84R
Jun 15, 2008
OXFORD
re-A5

yep A5 is the 1.only starting out so not a bad starter.the new A5 will be£203 with air and some paintballs.the ebay X7s starting bid at £350 (thats for 2 and some kit.masks etc) but i think its taken of ebay now.tutut!
thanks 4 the heads up
mike:)

rayko

WTD UK: BNIB Dream...
A new X7 basic is £230 RRP, but you can pick them up for around £160 second hand.

Out of the two, I would personally I would go for a X7, they are newer in design and best of all you can make them look like an MP5. You can pick up most of the mods 2nd hand and as most scenario teams are meticulous with their maintenance they will be in good nick.

http://www.x7og.net

joshy

Apr 10, 2008
Essex
X7 all the way bud.

Although it is quite fair to say that they are both the same performance wise and what not - the X7 looks a lot better and its a lot newer. The X7 is a bit more cash, but if you come across two deals that are equal or fancy stretching a little bit, X7.