Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XBall North vs South Charity Shield

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Now listen here Grayson and all you other fellows,

Steady on chaps, no need to get cocky here and rub the poor unfortunate Northerners noses in the dirt is there, I'm sure they put on a jolly good show.

If you get their gander up too much they'll put some snipers, like that Chris Lassoya chappy, in the woods at NQ for the return leg!

[SIZE=-1]Chomondley-Warner[/SIZE] out

:)

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

its not fair,

i mean they had Twizz the 97 world cup winner for fcuk sake

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
its not fair,

i mean they had Twizz the 97 world cup winner for fcuk sake
Only i was only there as the south's special killer but was not required on the field of play so they done it all on there own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The North team played well i thought, all the games were very good, i was dissapointed with the amount of people who came down to watch, this was a chance to watch and learn from the best players in this country and in europe and there was about 6 people there!!! But then again some things never change:(

markfenton

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2005
East Sussex
Good Morning people I would firstly like to thank all the players for they participation in yesterdays event, A big Thank you to DYE for sponsoring the Dirty South and PMI and Smart Parts for Sponsoring the Northern Army, without you guys this would have been a very expensive day for all..

Like the score has been already posted 7.5 - 0.5 to the South..

But Im sure this score will be rectified at the return leg at NQ early next year..

Lastly I would like to thank the Spectators who came down to offer their support and Liz, Tom, Richard, Billy, Tony and Giles for helping at on the reffing and running the matches...

I think these players played approx 50 games in 8 Matches, so alot of tired legs out there for sure...

Well good luck everyone and we hope to see you all soon!!!