Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XBall !?

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
The X-Ball fields for the Millennium series are setup exactly like they are shown on the website. They usually publish the field design a few weeks before the tournament from what I've seen. As far as I know, they use the designs from the earlier NPPL fields.

The inflatable boundary is around the EXL field, the Open X-Ball field is usually marked out with tape or whitewash markings on the ground. The chain boundary shown in the diagrams is supposed to be the netting I think.

Shuck

Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
If you've been to a millennium event before they are using those removable poles to suspend the netting from. The inflatable boundary is just around the EXL X-Ball field, no others. The netting is then set 1-2 meters back from the boundary, just like normal fields.

There is netting put up infront of the coaching boxes, they use a section of fencing for that. Its only about 3 meters wide and about 1.80 meters tall

Shuck

Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
No idea about the rulebook to be honest, I just turn up and do my thang! :rolleyes:

There are two staging areas on the side where the scoreboard is, one on either side of the scoreboard. Thats where the air is as well. Teams do not change staging areas at half time, just the ends they play from.

Any more questions? :p

Shuck

Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I have no idea but the best place to check would be adrenaline games, the maker of sup'air.

The best thing to do would be to come along to Campaign next month and see the setup there :) Come on, you know you wanna!