Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xball

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
having done the USPL format...

...I can tell you what will happen. It won't be spectator friendly. It won't be mad rushes. It won't be anything diffrent than NPPL 'ball you're used to. It'll be "Technical Paintball", meaning a mad sprint to begin, then 6-9 minutes of sitting, then if you're lucky you'll see a push at the end. But 10 minutes of poke and choke, pretty much it.

I say this becasue here's no reason to push. There's no reason to MOVE after the break. There's no incentive to go for it.

Sorry, but there needs to be about 5 revisions made in order to make it more exciting, and I'm not giving the solutions away for free.

-Tyger

Urban

Oct 31, 2001
Beds, UK
Visit site
Whichever format is used, spectating is something that needs to be considered more carefully.

In Football, American Football, Rugby, Cricket, and all stadium based Track and Field sports all the players are visible all the time. This is definately not the case in our sport, being the only one with barricades designed expressly to provide cover and block sight.

Anyone on the lower levels of the stands aren't gonna be able to see sh*t...

For this sport to get the televisual audience that 'the powers that be' seem to want it has to be designed in a much more spectator friendly way.

Any ideas? :confused: