The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox one VS PS4, who's buying what??

Which console will you buy?

• Total voters

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
So, what are you all looking forward to? What's Santa gonna bring??

I'm an xbox man at the minute, a few mates are PS3 and I'm tempted to change. Truth be told, won't matter to me for all the time I get to play, it's nice to have something there though.

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
I had enough of my xboxes red ringing (3 of em) so i went to ps3 about 3 or so years ago. Never had a problem (touch wood) and will stick with sony as their products are known for quality. Paying for online gaming is a bit cheeky and tbh didnt notice the difference when i switched.

Reactions: Dusty

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
I'm sticking with my PS3 for a while, not happy that either company wont go backward compatible and don't want to have to download the games I already have on disk! But I'm sure I'll get a PS4 in time.

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
I had the ps1 pS2 Xbox and the Xbox 360 I'm not going to buy either of the new ones as all I do on my 360 is watch Netflix. So I'm gonna spend the money on paintball instead:cool:

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Not gonna bother with either to be honest. Don't like the direction microsoft has gone, and just can't be arsed with a PS4.

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Xbox One here. I'm not a sucker for bandwagon hating on MS.. I just wish they hadn't gone back on all the original ideas, some of them had some real potential which the common consumer didn't understand and got ll upset. Then MS go and listen to the customer.. stupid customers. Both consoles will be about the same in capabilities (probably with MS edging the lead in benchmarks) so I suppose it's down to which controller you prefer more than anything else.

Reactions: Jimmmmy

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
I had enough of my xboxes red ringing (3 of em) so i went to ps3 about 3 or so years ago. Never had a problem (touch wood) and will stick with sony as their products are known for quality. Paying for online gaming is a bit cheeky and tbh didnt notice the difference when i switched.
Xbox one doesn't have a ring this time ;). Not all their products are known for quality. I assume you've never owned one of their laptops...

I'm sticking with my PS3 for a while, not happy that either company wont go backward compatible and don't want to have to download the games I already have on disk! But I'm sure I'll get a PS4 in time.
Last I heard they canned that idea and both are now backward compatible?