Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox/PS3 - Millennium Series Championship Paintball 2009

_Karl_

Jun 15, 2012
North London
Suuuuup,

I played The Greg Hastings game thousands of years ago. Was just wondering if any has any opinions on the Millennium game...... I'm wondering whether to buy it or not, (just for fun) I'm not expecting it to be OUT OF THIS WORLD...... But was just wondering if its worth a laugh. Most importantly if its going to give me some FUN/LAUGHS for an hour or so.

Let me know!

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
It's better than Greg Hastings but not as good to play as Greg Hastings Maxed which followed it, however I still stick it on from time to time for a laugh. The AI is awful however. If you stick one ball down one side of the field off the break you can sometimes get the entire opposing team to run the other way :rolleyes:

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
is a good laugh and when co is annoying me i play a few points and it is so easy it makes me feel good about my gaming :)
and being paintball it is amazing!!!!! obviously ;)

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Obviously I got to this party late, but here's my oponion,

I've also got it for XBox 360. I got it 2nd hand off a online auction site that rhymes with PDay.....

It's good fun to play, and is quite easy.

Maybe we should make an online team between us...

LOL

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Obviously I got to this party late, but here's my oponion,

I've also got it for XBox 360. I got it 2nd hand off a online auction site that rhymes with PDay.....

It's good fun to play, and is quite easy.

Maybe we should make an online team between us...

LOL
i'm definitely in as it is a great laugh just a pity no one ever plays online so i can never find an opponent.

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
i'm definitely in as it is a great laugh just a pity no one ever plays online so i can never find an opponent.

Well how hard can it be to sort between us??

All we need to do is get 14 of us to play. And then arrange a day and time when we will be online at the same time.

Now I see the slight problem........ LOL