Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox vs ps3

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
would disagree with you i have had no run issues with any of my PS3 games and i have said that PS3 versions look better, and the Playstation store/network is far easier and better than the marketplace on the 360
Go and play the following games side by side, these are just the ones I have 1st hand experience of:

Rainbow 6 vegas
Skate
Fallout 3
The Orange Box
GTA4
Assasins Creed

The frame rates, graphical touches (such as antialiasing) and lighting effects (n ot necessarily all things for all games, but i cba to be that pedantic) are significantly poorer on the ps3.

jus

Bulldogs
Mar 18, 2006
stafford
streaming movies to the 50" and ps3 from the mac is the dogs danglies...... i have no idea of the answer can the 360 run mediacentre?

TenaciousM

U sure got'a purdy mouth
May 25, 2003
Somewhere but no one cares
Visit site
i am now way at all a sony fan boy!! i vowed never to get a PS3 as i love my 360 way more.
but i got the PS3 to play blue rays not for gaming, then when i started playing games on it i found them more of a challenge. on line the standard of play is way higher than on the 360, this is just not me saying this but the geeks i go to college with who spend more time gaming than most of the people on P8nt spend thinking about playing paintball.

Lovetone i have played Fallout 3 and Vegas 6II on a mates 360 and i will still say the details are better on the PS3
Half life should only be played on a PC not a console (in my view).

the other really good thiing with the PS3 is the fact games are region free so the copy of NPPL 2009 i got for it works a dream! lets see a un modded 360 do that!!

i still buy games for my 360 but just dont play them as much as the PS3

Cam Mc

Yes, quite...
Dec 10, 2008
North West
Yeah, yeah, 360 has tons of exclusives but tbh only about 10 of them are worth playing.

If an xbox even attempted some of these games they would automaticaslly implode and put another £100 in Billy G's account.

I personally have owned a 360 but I think that PS3 is the top dog, and also cheaper in the long run (dont need to pay for online, batteries for controllers, shipping back to microsoft after 30minutes of play, etc)

anyway, LBP is an intense game, Sackboy is such a legend.
:cool: