Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox360 elite + wireless entertainment pack

H

hgherbz

buying the xbox

il give you a electric guitar plus some money name the price. i also have some ps3 games i can give you for it. plus if its ccheaper il only take the consol

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
il give you a electric guitar plus some money name the price. i also have some ps3 games i can give you for it. plus if its ccheaper il only take the consol

No thanks mate, no items in that lot of interest..

And to anyone else that post on here, its simple really.. i want £160 plus postage...

If you can buy it elsewhere cheaper then be my guest..

Ainsley & Stoke ... its £160 between you plus the postage ok,

Postage can be either first class signed for or next day insured.. take your pick if you want it..

£12 or £22.70

Cheers

Carl

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Bit of a long shot but if you decide to split the wireless controller from the entertainment pack, give me a shout.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Very interested in this for my boy for Xmas.....can you find out how much for shipping to Jersey, CI please bud?

Regards.
Will try and get you an answer tommorow matee, would you be wanting it sent first class signed for but the insurance only covers £36.

Or first class insured signed for of which covers upto £500 ??

if your going for option one I'll do it for £170 all in payed as owed payment, or you add the 4% paypal fee.

Or option 2 and i'll do it for £180 all in, payed as owed payment again or add the 4% paypal fee..

Package size and weight would be £22.70 insured normally.. i have sent loads of markers this way and its the price i like to pay for the security i guess..

Let me know .

Cheers

Carl

Sykojsy

Back on it again......
May 5, 2005
Jersey, CI
www.freewebs.com
Just spoken to the wife and i'll have it.....it comes all packed still? PM me payment details please, and i'll go for option 2...so £180!

Thanks....you've made a little boy happy! (Well, he will be on Christmas day!!)

Sykojsy

Back on it again......
May 5, 2005
Jersey, CI
www.freewebs.com
Oh, would you be able to send tomorrow or will it be Monday?
Also, could you PM me the ref number once sent.....(sorry, wife works for Jersey Post and wants every thing!)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Oh, would you be able to send tomorrow or will it be Monday?
Also, could you PM me the ref number once sent.....(sorry, wife works for Jersey Post and wants every thing!)
Hello Mate

PM sent, probably best sent on monday or it will just be sat in some sorting or post office til then anyway..

I can get it in the post if you require though, upto you mate..

Best Regards

Carl