Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XSV and INFAMOUS PL AXE's

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
They're nice anno jobs, but I'm amazed they didn't bother swapping the stock feedneck for the Nano......most people want to replace the stock one and you're going to muck up the pretty anodising if you do :(

Phil - you've got two already you tart, you don't need another one in a different colour! :)

Nice to see XSV winning the HB NPPL event shooting the Axe.

Last edited:

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Looks like a paint job only and everything else seem the same.
Actually, I got it wrong.....

The PL AXE's come complete with a full Super Freak set of barrels and they all have the OLED Redline foregrip, as standard.

Agree with the feedneck a little, but at the end of the day the stock one does do the job quite well. I have stock feednecks on both my AXE's and don;t have any issues at all.

Cheers

Wingy...

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
The stock one does work fine, but looks a bit waft, is made from cheese (ask phil-boy what happened when he tried to remove one of his!) and the lever flapping around when you don't have a hopper in place is REALLY irritating (to me at least!). It just strikes me as odd that they've not included the Nano in these PL markers when they've already added the Redline & Superfreak, would make a perfect package - unless they were trying to keep costs below a certain price point.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that they don't make the Nano feedneck any more, hence it not being there... It's not on the empire website any more.

Last edited:

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
i like the axes and they shoot smooth but what the hell are those asa's ??? are they standard ones ?

They dont seem to be as big on yours wingy ?

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that they don't make the Nano feedneck any more, hence it not being there... It's not on the empire website any more.
Ah, that would explain it :)

Scott - they look like standard Axe ASAs to me - don't forget the Axe has a combined asa and reg.