Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

xsv clockspring

daftkrunk

Jan 2, 2008
i took a brand new xsv loader outa the box yesterday and shot 15 balls before the clockspring snapped, does anybody know where i can get the aftermarket clockspring for it?or will the regular velocity one fit it? or possibly even the star paddle from the dynasty velocity?

thanks

IainT

May 7, 2007
Been through 4 clock springs so far. For such a good loader and batteries its a real pain in the ass to have the weak impellor.

www.viewloaderparts.com states that the standard impellor setup can be used instead. Although the standard set up seems alot stiffer than the clockspring, one hopper load of paint has gone through ok. Trying it out with lots of paint tomorrow at training.

I've been searching for a Dynasty conversion kit in the uk but stores have told me they are like hens teeth and may start to be availble in the uk in 4-6weeks.

Hope thats of some help, but warrenties from the store are always the first port of call.

IainT

May 7, 2007
I have put over two cases of proto paint through the xsv vlocity with standard impellor assembly. No breaks or feed problems. It does make a farting noise every so often but so do I. Will roll with this set up until Viewloader do something more permenant about the clockspring.

Still a bit concerned over the tension with more fragile paint, will give it a whirl next time.

I have put over two cases of proto paint through the xsv vlocity with standard impellor assembly. No breaks or feed problems. It does make a farting noise every so often but so do I. Will roll with this set up until Viewloader do something more permenant about the clockspring.

Still a bit concerned over the tension with more fragile paint, will give it a whirl next time.
The XSV clockspring breaks due to the excessive tension that is placed on the ball stack by the XSV / stock chip.

Myself along with a couple of buddys have been using XSV's with Hyperdrive chips for months without any issues. The chip allows a much broader range of adjustment on the motor tension, speed, tension time etc.

Shooting 5+ cases of paint on one charge is an added bonus:)