Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XSV SL66 see pic

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
wouln't mind knowing a bit more about it, like the board etc... and a few more pics would be good... looks nice though
Its in very good condition, I dont know about the board it hasnt been flashed recently as it was picked up from New York a year ago. Very good condition, will give it another once over but not a nick on it.

So guys it might be worth me selling my ego07 and keeping this baby.

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
A team mate has a gat the same as this. As peeps have said its a 'troll' edition XSV SL66, very nice looking gats:).

I sold a XSV 'ice cuba' edition Sl66 for £400 a year ago so I would suggest you could get £300-£350 for a troll (same gat different colour). End of the day its worth whatever the buyer wants to pay but £300-£350 is a fair price.
Thats just my opinion;)

-ChEf

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Also a pair of pants were bought (XSV) with it, does this mean it was Taylors? Or should I just advertise them as XSV pants are their any markings to say they were his?

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
a troll is just the colour that Thomas taylor (troll)shot at that time,yours is an olive and gold colour , that's the only difference.All of the team for the 06 season had a different colour and people tend to call the gun after the player that shot it

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.

That link has no extention, just says show thread with no thread ID, I understand what you mean I am just wondering who shot the Olive Gold, I wanna give mine a name aswell :p