Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XSV Vlocity / Code 242 Battery users

IainT

May 7, 2007
Quotes from the instructions, don't have scanner otherwise would have linked it.

"Charge for 12 hours on first charge"
"Normal charging will take 1-3 hours depending on application and frequency of charge"
Green light (with no batteries on charger) - Charger recieving power
Orange light - Battery is being charged
Green light (with batteries on charger) - Batteries charged, however on first charge the green light may come on early, leave them for the 12 hour charge.
Charger was designed for US 110v ac or 12v DC car outlets, so check whether yours has a transformer prior to putting on UK 240v. (Maplins £11 if you need one).

www.code242.com may have more info.

Hope that helps.

Quotes from the instructions, don't have scanner otherwise would have linked it.

"Charge for 12 hours on first charge"
"Normal charging will take 1-3 hours depending on application and frequency of charge"
Green light (with no batteries on charger) - Charger recieving power
Orange light - Battery is being charged
Green light (with batteries on charger) - Batteries charged, however on first charge the green light may come on early, leave them for the 12 hour charge.
Charger was designed for US 110v ac or 12v DC car outlets, so check whether yours has a transformer prior to putting on UK 240v. (Maplins £11 if you need one).

www.code242.com may have more info.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for that buddy:)

Looked on the website and there is bugger all in terms of product support.

Just wanted to double check that I am not over charging them.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
i think it is an intellicharger so you shouldn't be able to... i have the same set and sometimes just leave em overnight. no downsides as of yet........