Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yakamazi.com Is Back! Almost :)

Nev

www.never-land.co.uk
Mar 31, 2004
under a rock.
www.never-land.co.uk
I was being a bit busy over the chrimbo holiday, reanimating www.yakamazi.com It's about half way there. It's got all the stuff the last ones had plus some extra blogs and things from the millennium series. Basically i've created the notorious kids home page where I pay tribute to all of our sponsors. I've also drawn sketchy images of the squad so before i get beaten up by Dave and the NK's for doing this (and get forced to remove them) i suggest you take a look and check them out.

The site is very much unfinished... I haven't googled it up, got all the teams information or even titled the pages yet but it'll be coming together all ready for the first event this year.

When i've sorted out the systems and got a generic format i may even open the site up for more team profiles, so check it out and let me know if i'm crazy or on to something good.

I'll post updates on this thread for the people who care :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

Lets see some 1st place podium spots for all UK teams this year

Nev

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
I like the design... But you need a back button or something like that.

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Site looks awesome. I don't see why it needs a back button as suggested...You've got a back button on your browser or just use the menu buttons in the corner.

EDIT: Paris photos don't seem to be loading? Might just be me.