Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yeah, Yeah need help getting started

Meyer

Well I've got to ask, what exactly are you looking for? What about it isn't what your looking for? If you want a marker you can store in a basement, never clean, and shoots dependably each time, tippmanns are your thing. But Draguns can last you into your first few tourneys, if thats where you want to go, and will definately outshoot tippys in the woods any day. Tippy's have 1) cheap 2)unbreakable 3)mindnumbingly easy to mantain 4)upgradeable 5)a lot of people have owned one in the past. Draguns have 1)cheap 2)amazingly fast trigger 3)reasonably sturdy 4)fairly easy to maintain 5)accepts ALL Spyder upgrades (which means a lot!!!) 6) just like a spyder in nearly every way 7)smaller and lighter than a Tippmann.

Please note however, I am a bit biased, I love my Dragun, I still pull it out from time to time and use it. I own both a Dragun and an old school 98, so I really can't comment too much about the customs. I definately loved the Dragun more, mostly because I could rip on the gun with very little effort. One thing to keep in mind though, your going to want a revi on it as soon as possible or your going to chop worse than a sushi chef, and while CO2 runs ok on it, air works sooo much nicer.

dohhhhh6

Jul 29, 2002
Visit site
Ok I'll change my opinion about Draguns only what about the compact? It looks kinda junky, imo. So please tell me how a compact works.

dohhhhh6

Jul 29, 2002
Visit site
Ok I'll change my opinion about Draguns only what about the compact? It looks kinda junky, imo. So please tell me how a compact works.

dohhhhh6

Jul 29, 2002
Visit site

dohhhhh6

Jul 29, 2002
Visit site

dohhhhh6

Jul 29, 2002
Visit site

dohhhhh6

Jul 29, 2002
Visit site

Meyer

Is it the compact that comes w/out the bottomline? I got the basic, which comes w/ a simple front grip and reg. Most Draguns
a field would sell off the shelf would have a bottomline, so you should be set. The only real difference in any of the Draguns is the grip frame, some are lcd's, led's, etc (that is aside from M3's new closed bolt Firefly). Really, the compact has no front grip or reg, but it works the same as the basic, if you can, get the basic, if not, then the others will probably be out of your pricerange.

RuFuS

May 1, 2003
LA,CA
Visit site
I have a Spyder E-99 ( GREAT GUN ) The dipwitch has:
ROF/DIP:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13
BURST/DIP:
Semi-Auto
3-Burst
6-Burst
Full-Auto