Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yesterday's masters

B

boca

as we all know if you think a ball has hit u but u cant see it, you have to ask for a paint check which also means you are not allowed to play on until ref says so.
so if thats the case how come another player can shoot you out whilst being paint checked. happened to us in 4 of our games

Cass

May 7, 2007
Aha, well, it was memorable to say the least. A good few people watched it, just want to know what people think...We did something thats never been done before in masters I think haha (Seekers that is).

We lay down off the break and laned, then after about 5 seconds sent two run throughs down the field, managed to take a player or 2. We just fancied a laugh..Destiny XL are a great bunch of lads, i think they enjoyed it too :D.
i was shouting Allah jihad for most of it...And was rolling around at ten seconds... Thanks to the refs for letting the game happen heh...Was a laugh.

=]

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
as we all know if you think a ball has hit u but u cant see it, you have to ask for a paint check which also means you are not allowed to play on until ref says so.
so if thats the case how come another player can shoot you out whilst being paint checked. happened to us in 4 of our games
The ref could have been checking the player of his own accord, you only have to stop shooting if you CALL for a paint check.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Aha, well, it was memorable to say the least. A good few people watched it, just want to know what people think...We did something thats never been done before in masters I think haha (Seekers that is).

We lay down off the break and laned, then after about 5 seconds sent two run throughs down the field, managed to take a player or 2. We just fancied a laugh..Destiny XL are a great bunch of lads, i think they enjoyed it too :D.
i was shouting Allah jihad for most of it...And was rolling around at ten seconds... Thanks to the refs for letting the game happen heh...Was a laugh.

=]
isn't it a 141 offence to utter offensive phrases, or carry them on your jersey... whether towards reffs or the oponents... ;)

now that would have made for a better game if'd you'd have been pulled for it. where's a 141 happy reff when you need them :eek: :rolleyes: :p

Cass

May 7, 2007
isn't it a 141 offence to utter offensive phrases, or carry them on your jersey... whether towards reffs or the oponents... ;)

now that would have made for a better game if'd you'd have been pulled for it. where's a 141 happy reff when you need them :eek: :rolleyes: :p
Aha, wheres the offensive phrase :O!?! :p

Yeah I heard about him... 1 4 1 for leaving abarrel sock at the start gate, then not telling the player why he was 1 4 1'd. So when he asked he got 2 4 1'd. He went all the way to a 4 4 1 didn't he?

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Aha, wheres the offensive phrase :O!?! :p

Yeah I heard about him... 1 4 1 for leaving abarrel sock at the start gate, then not telling the player why he was 1 4 1'd. So when he asked he got 2 4 1'd. He went all the way to a 4 4 1 didn't he?
re-read that thread... actually a number of people left socks, so got eliminated as in the rules... and then yes... a 141 for questioning the decision i think :)

Cass

May 7, 2007
re-read that thread... actually a number of people left socks, so got eliminated as in the rules... and then yes... a 141 for questioning the decision i think :)
ah i heard one sock... But srely if he didnt know, a 1 1 is a bit harsh ??

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
ah i heard one sock... But srely if he didnt know, a 1 1 is a bit harsh ??
its upto a player to make himself/herself aware of the rules... they are there to be read and obeyed... if someone should choose to not read, or forget some... thats their problem to face on-field