Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yesterday's masters

AfrankB

TEAM SPANK
its upto a player to make himself/herself aware of the rules... they are there to be read and obeyed... if someone should choose to not read, or forget some... thats their problem to face on-field
last month i got pulled for havin too many stickers on my hopper yet in the 2007 master rules the only rule i could find regardin stickers is that orange stickers or stickers that my be mistaken for a hit are not allowed so work that one out !!!!! i can`t

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
The rule is one each side is it not?
Only rule in the masters rulebook is:

"9.17 Stickers on markers and Loaders are allowed but must not look in any way like a shot. If a referee feels that any sticker looks like a hit and will cause him problems he can ask the player to remove it failure to do so will result in elimination of the offending player. Colours of stickers may not contain the colour orange."

Nothing about number of stickers.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Only rule in the masters rulebook is:

"9.17 Stickers on markers and Loaders are allowed but must not look in any way like a shot. If a referee feels that any sticker looks like a hit and will cause him problems he can ask the player to remove it failure to do so will result in elimination of the offending player. Colours of stickers may not contain the colour orange."

Nothing about number of stickers.
That the most up to date version of the Masters rule book as i know there were changes that were going to be made.

anyways ruling for the millennium is one each side maybe the ref was getting confused between differing rules

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
That the most up to date version of the Masters rule book as i know there were changes that were going to be made.

anyways ruling for the millennium is one each side maybe the ref was getting confused between differing rules
No idea, that's just the version on the masters website.

Probably right about the ref getting his rules mixed up with different events though.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London

especially for the 7man... wendy/bex usually say in the captains meeting that they will be following millenium rules pretty much... thusly it goes with the ruling of one per side and one on the top :)

and yes, some reffs aren't clued up on the rules... take it up with the ultimate :D ;)

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
especially for the 7man... wendy/bex usually say in the captains meeting that they will be following millenium rules pretty much... thusly it goes with the ruling of one per side and one on the top :)

and yes, some reffs aren't clued up on the rules... take it up with the ultimate :D ;)

Just one each side. Numerous times ive been asked to remove a sticker on the tops of loaders