Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

yet again, my first marker ..........

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
If your looking to buy a marker mate at a low price I have a hardly used PMR for £120 and a Stock PM7 for £180, hell I even have a Ion for £100 if you want it mate. Drop me a line if you decide on any of these guns.
At the end of the day it's what you like shooting and personal preference

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
cool, thanks for the heads up leezo.

i love the look of the smart parts epiphany and smart parts ion, the pmr sexy too.

any major differance between them?

and thanks again guys uv saved me so much time wandering round aimlessly

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I think the only major difference between a PMR and ION is the looks. A PMR is a bit better in the fact it's a hell of a lot quicker and easier to get at the bolt and eyes, that is compared to the old ION. The new ION XE has the same feature. Both markers have lots of upgrades available for them, so I think it comes down to personal choice. Personally I would go for the PMR. My first electrical gun was a ION, then I got a PM7 and I have a PMR as a back up, aswell as another ION and I'm hopefully going to upgrade to a DM8.
So it really does come down to what you like and obviously your budget

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
where abouts are you? location wise :) are you after playing woods or sup'air? i know you said you didn't want to play tourney but depending on this depends on what gat to go for... IMO anyway :p

I james I

Apr 2, 2007
birmingham
e-whore, most guns nowadays are pretty much the same and doesnt make a LARGE difference between the type of play e.g woods or supair. IMO and this is only my opinion, i would go for a ion as it is customizable easily to fit ur preference,woods or supair, so i think that you should go for a ion as they are a good all round marker and GAZILLIONS of upgrades, bling, internal, external you name it u can stick it on a ion.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
if you want something cheap that will last you, get a pmr.

in time you can upgrade and get an on/off, back cap, trigger feedneck, just bits and bobs to suit your taste if you dislike them.

nice sturdy marker.

however you could always look at a second hand ego (i hate to say it) but you will save more money getting a pmr. and if you get a second hand pmr you could pick up one that has a couple of bits on it already

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Whats your price range, also visit these 4 sites

www.justpaintball.co.uk
www.planeteclipse.com
www.lpspaintball.biz
www.heavenpaintball.co.uk

Research the guns, read reviews, use youtube to see how the guns work and the think about buying a gun, also where ever you play ask a player who has there own gun if you can have ago etc.. the choose
I (personally) would use justpaintball as a last resort, they're good, yes, but they take FOREVER to get an order through, planet and lips (i've found) are the fastest, then heaven shortly after, Fatbobs are fairly quick, like a week or so, and then just took me (on both ocasions) like a month or so just to get my orders, one order was Gloves!

But gun ideas: Ego / etek, an old angel, or something from the matrix family, like a PMR of a pm6/7 or something